Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found this in RuneScape and thought it belonged here
I remember vividly the summer of 2005, new library branch started with brand new IBM PCs and buy RS gold they were THE SHIT compared to the Pentium II shitbox we'd at home. The youth area of the library was a RuneScape training center.I used to go to my library to perform RuneScape* as a kid. We were restricted an hour it was weird as an 8 year old going to play RuneScape while some were community school level folks doing research. I'll never really feel that much pleasure, and now I need to die a little inside to myself afk.

Same here only allowed 30 minutes but adults have been allowed as many as two hours. I persuaded my parents to sign up and needed their cards. Finally they figured it out as I had been there almost the entire day. I'd also on the occasion sell the time on those cards to other players at the library. I never really understood the time limit at my library. Just like a small town of 2000 with a 5 or 6 pc library. They'd let me play for a couple of hours, but in the times I had been there I do not think I ever saw the computers are used by a single person. Very rarely was anyone there.

In 2005 the varrock general store was always so full you actually had to wait till something dissapeared lol.Yeah that is funny. There could be just like 10-20 people and you had folks doing shit for fun. Liked in there just hanging out, you would go up a ladder at a construction and see people. A fantastic RS buddy that way and I met and ended up realizing them for years.Isn't that nuts? I met my first truly serious girlfriend RuneScape (10k hyuck hyuck) when I was in middle school in 2002, and then 7 decades later, met with the girl who would wind up being the mother of my child. And I'm talking to somebody I met in an RSPS. To me.

Yo I have told the exact same thing so I'd check general stores everywhere and sure enough I discovered someone marketed like full black (t) to the al Khalid general store and I scooped it up and moved from having about 20k to my title to 250k cause I offered that shit at Varrock West Bank instantly.I remember my friend telling me to kill hens and sell the feathers to the GE, so I accumulated a million and sold them all to the general store in lumbridge because that's what I thought he intended.

There was a daycare my parents used to make me go to when I was young I absolutely hated, and yet one evening I had the bright idea to convince them to simply drop me off at the library daily instead, so every day for this whole summer that I had been scapin' it up on the library PCs. They had a forced timeout every 2 hours that sucked but I just logged back in and kept playing all day long.I was there everyday playing for hours. Not doing this, just enjoying the bliss of runescape 3 gold an online fantasy world with men and women. Back dreams existed and when my spirit was not crushed! Good times!