Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OCE v1.10.2 Bugs
Version 1.10.2 is almost ready.

It features a new Attribute Description text editor in the Product form, using CKEditor instead of the very limited MarkItUp script. Please test it.

Of course if you find other bugs, please report them below as usual.

Thank you.
OpenCart Overclocked Edition Lead developer
Testing Express Checkout on 1.10.2 I notice that it offers a default billing address with the button showing a dot as selected BUT clicking continue just seems to refresh the page, not advance to next page.  Once you click continue again, it goes on to the next page correctly.
Are you sure it is not moving to the "Shipping Address" page at the first click?
... because it looks almost identical to the "Billing Address" page, and that would be the next logical step in the checkout process.
(01-06-2018, 08:05 PM)villagedefrance Wrote: Are you sure it is not moving to the "Shipping Address" page at the first click?
... because it looks almost identical to the "Billing Address" page, and that would be the next logical step in the checkout process.

Apologies you are correct. I was focusing on the I want to use ann existing address as everything looked the same :-) 

Just getting old I suppose. :-(
I jumped from 1.9.4 to 1.10.2 and it is frankly good, superior to an OC2.2
Getting started is easy, robust and with many tools.
Just pay attention to the use of "Opencart" and OC logo which are trademarks. Could be problematic in the future.
Also integrating some new features can collide with extensions market.
Thanks Gob33, that's much appreciated.
I will eventually move away from the OpenCart name and logo as I am aware of what you are saying. So far so good but I am thinking about it.
Regarding new features, I am not planning on implementing any new major ones for the time being.
The next version (v1.11.0) is only going to be a much cleaner and much stronger v1.10.2.
I've just upgraded from 1.8.4 to the latest version which seemed to go without a hitch till I tried to place an order.

Once the order is confirmed (PayPal is selected payment method - PayPal Express) clicking continue just takes you back to the beginning of the checkout process and so on infinitum. If I enable COD as a payment method and click continue the order is processed correctly. So I assumed PayPal Express is the problem, I've uninstalled it, re-ininstalled it - same problem. I've generate new API details - same problem.

Any thoughts please as I don't really want to downgrade.
Hi David,

Any error messages in your log?
Hi

Unfortunately I've re-uploaded the previous setup so I assume the log I need to look at has been overwritten - Is it the log / error file under system?. I had to downgrade again as we couldn't afford for the shop to be without a method of payment. Having done it once I will try and upgrade in the early hours sometime over the next few days and see if there's anything cropping up in the log. I've just noticed I have the following in the System error file with my current version 1.8.4 tonight which points at PayPal express

2018-03-02 20:32:56 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: paypal in /var/www/web/catalog/controller/payment/pp_express.php on line 1355
2018-03-02 20:32:56 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: PAYERID in /var/www/web/catalog/controller/payment/pp_express.php on line 1360
2018-03-02 20:32:56 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: order_id in /var/www/web/catalog/controller/payment/pp_express.php on line 1363
2018-03-02 20:32:56 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: token in /var/www/web/catalog/controller/payment/pp_express.php on line 1366
We are going to do everything we can to solve this in the next version of OCE.
I have raised the issue on GitHub.

While we sort this out properly, I have made a patch containing the v1.8.4 version, now available from the Patches section: Villagedefrance Patches
[url=https://villagedefrance.net/patches][/url]
Simply unzip and replace all the files on your server.

Do let us now if this works.

Thanks for flagging this up!