Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Filter that Removes Chlorine and Fluoride
For my personal experience, I would suggest this lead filter for shower that remove chlorine and fluoride and lead. 

Great product. Easy to assemble. The water feels so much better. My hair is already starting to look better. We have hard water in NV. This makes such a difference. I recommend.

#Features;

TREATS YOUR DRY BRITTLE HAIR - 

Hot chlorinated water is stripping your hair of natural oil. That leaves your hair dry and increases split ends. Use our shower filter to remove chlorine and chloramine and you will see your hair come back to life.

TREATS YOUR DRY ITCHY SKIN - Hot chlorine water interacts with your skin to make VOCs toxic chemicals. For sensitive people, it makes you itch, break out, and worsens eczema. Our shower filter removes chlorine and makes your skin happy again.

MAKES HAIR SHINE AND DULL SKIN GLOW - 
You have probably seen Lime Build Up in Your Shower. The Same Thing happens to your hair and skin leaving them Lifeless and Dull. Our filter changes the lime magnesium and calcium ions so they are easier to wash off. No More Lime Build Up = Shinier Hair and Glowing Skin