Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poss bug 1.94
Hello,

I am using OCE 1.94, upgraded from 1.93 (and possibly from earlier ones).

Just looking at  Reports->Sales->Orders and there is nothing there when I put in a date range, despite having orders in the chosen period.

(Also same as with 1.93, it hasn't updated the region list to include London as an option).

regards,

Xav
Hello Xav,

I will have a look.
Thank you for the feedback.
OpenCart Overclocked Edition Lead developer
Ok, the Report > Sale > Orders seems to be working fine on my side.
Have you tried with Status set to "All Statuses" in the search filter?

All the reports should work correctly as no errors are being returned in the error log and the code has not been changed drastically in the last 5 releases at least. Do let me know if the problem persists.

Regarding the Country update, it is still ongoing I'm afraid. I already had a go at it before the v1.9.4.0 release but that wasn't enough to get it going.
It does work correctly on a clean Install, but sadly not on Upgrade yet.
I will do my best to get this working properly in the next release.
OpenCart Overclocked Edition Lead developer
(06-28-2017, 01:41 PM)villagedefrance Wrote: Ok, the Report > Sale > Orders seems to be working fine on my side.
Have you tried with Status set to "All Statuses" in the search filter?

All the reports should work correctly as no errors are being returned in the error log and the code has not been changed drastically in the last 5 releases at least. Do let me know if the problem persists.

Regarding the Country update, it is still ongoing I'm afraid. I already had a go at it before the v1.9.4.0 release but that wasn't enough to get it going.
It does work correctly on a clean Install, but sadly not on Upgrade yet.
I will do my best to get this working properly in the next release.

Apologies - my fault. I am so used to other sites that I forgot you have to press "filter". Working fine.  Now I am off to lie down to recover :-)