Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export function
Hi

I'm using the export function for the first time to try and understand it so I can try and speed up new product entry.

I'm using the export to XLSX function for products but I try to open the file in Excel on a Mac (15.22) and I get a some content is unreadable error with an option to "Open and Repair".  It then becomes a read only file with the "unsupported" content displayed but not saved. I assume from this that it means I won't be able to import an updated sheet back in.

Does anybody know what version of Excel (or similar), on a Mac, works with the export/import option as obviously my version of Excel on the Mac doesen't ?

I've tried with OCE versions 1.8.4 and 1.10.2 both with the same error.

Thanks
Kindly don't surrender. There is a path for you to follow a cell phone number; But I will be straightforward and told you that there will be a little expense included. mobile database
An idiot proof technique for getting precise and cutting-edge data from a PDA number is to utilize a legitimate converse mobile phone query registry. These registries or organizations buy a database from the wireless and land line telephone organizations so as to give the data that clients are searching for. Thusly, they charge a little expense to access this data.
Be careful however, as there are many bad quality and obsolete databases on the web, professing to offer you esteem. Your smartest choice is to go with a well known help with a broad database, regardless of whether it implies two or three additional dollars.